MyPokerCoach.net is committed to respecting your choices regarding privacy.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- MyPokerCoach.net collects personally identifiable information when you register for a MyPokerCoach.net account, when you use certain MyPokerCoach.net products or services, and when you visit MyPokerCoach.net web pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with MyPokerCoach.net we ask for information including but not limited to: your name, email address, birth date, gender, street address, zip code, photo ID type and number, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with MyPokerCoach.net and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- MyPokerCoach.net also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, MyPokerCoach.net cookie information and the page you requested.
- MyPokerCoach.net uses information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to customize the advertising and service content you see, for feedback regarding MyPokerCoach.net and MyPokerCoach.net’ partners, and to contact you about specials and new products to which you’ve indicated interest.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MyPokerCoach.net will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- MyPokerCoach.net may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of MyPokerCoach.net to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the MyPokerCoach.net Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- MyPokerCoach.net may set and access MyPokerCoach.net cookies on your computer.
- MyPokerCoach.net allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to MyPokerCoach.net’ cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- MyPokerCoach.net gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, by contacting us with your desired changes. You can change nearly all your account information except your Username (see delete account below to change your username).
- You may request deletion of your entire MyPokerCoach.net account by contacting us with your desired to cancel the account.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
- MyPokerCoach.net may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. Your continued usage of MyPokerCoach.net Services constitutes agreement to this Policy and to any changes to it.